We’re please to announce the release of the new lineup of dynamic earphones – E5000
The E series was developed with the concept of achieving all of the following: high sound quality, simple design, ease of use and affordable price. With this, we aimed for a product series where the products chosen would undoubtedly be referred to as standards for years to come.
It is because we’d like these to be used as devices for the mature listener, the kind they won’t want to part with the more they use them, and because they are products we’d like those recognizing the pleasure of earphones for the first time to also use that we’ve integrated the results of the latest in acoustic engineering and psychological research into our acoustic design.
When using the general method of sound creation where certain high notes are emphasized, you’re given to feel vivid sound when you first listen, but because of this, other ranges are masked and hard to hear. With the E series, making the arc of the frequency response smooth overall ensured that no bands were masked, and we achieved high resolution and clear sound quality. With these products, we’ve aimed at natural sound quality for a “standard” whose value you feel the more you use them over time rather than just in their appeal when you first listen to them.
<Features of the E series>
- The first models in the E series that can be re-cabled
- Employs the popular original high-purity OFC silver-coated cable (E5000 only)
- Equipped with an acoustic chamber, essential to low-frequency tuning; both low frequency volume and clarity have been achieved
- Pure, subtle sound has been achieved though sound creation based on acoustic engineering and psychology
- Equipped with our unique swing-fitting earpiece mechanism
- The machined metal housing suppresses unnecessary vibrations (E5000: stainless steel; E4000: aluminum)
- MMCX connector designed in-house